Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying a car (finally)... And my friends are telling me to finance through an on line finance company... What do you guys think? Could you guys give me honest recommendations with best deals? Thanks!

Maynard

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I looked into refinancing with eTrade and they were very prompt and helpful. I'd recommend them.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
As long as it's from a reputable company (like etrade) I think it should be fine. e-loans would be another one I'd look into. I was going to finance through them but my dealer matched their rate so I just went with Infiniti finance.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi:

Check the internet to see what the going rate for auto loans is. Then, when you buy the car, the loan rate offered by the dealer might be better or it might not be. But you will know if it is a good deal, in the ball park or a bad one that can be beat. When I bought my car, I had several days after I took delivery to get alternate financing. I went with the dealer financing because it was the lowest rate.

If you are putting a significant down payment on the car, think twice about buying "gap" insurance. Keep in mind that "gap" insurance only pays when the car is totaled or permanently stolen. The cost of this might be negotiable.

Good luck on your purchase!

·
Registered
550 Posts
My Dad financed his car through People First, and they were very good. Great Rates..
I think Capital One just bought them out.

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I've also heard lending-tree.com is pretty good. Haven't used them myself though.

Good luck!

<font size="1">'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav</font id="size1">

1 - 6 of 6 Posts