Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DAMN...it's starting to piss me off now...yet another freakin recall. This time its the radio/air conditioning chip. The guy said it needs to be replaced. I asked him well what will it do and he said sometimes the AC may go full blast of cold air or whatever you left it on for no reason and you can't change it till you turn the car off...I started laughing my ass off!!! I was like are you serious!!! That would make three so far...not too pleased!!![:(!]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I thought they already recalled the HVAC systems in the sedans? What gives?

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh did they? Well this is my first time hearing of this. I have already had two previous recalls...none were the HVAC though...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hmmm, man that sucks. At least they're announcing and fixing their problems. Gotta love 1st year models! [:p]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah exactly not to mention they are handling them with great service for me at least...got a loaner on one recall and fixed the other in less than 30min...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No not yet...and thank goodness it hasn't happened to me! They said it would take well over an hour to fix and I went there on my lunch break to get an oil changed...hopefully going to go get it fixed next week...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Chaz, my car will be a week old tomorrow. What year ranges are the recalls more predominant in? I remember the salesman telling me that this was a good time to buy, since there have been a lot of corrections/updates/recall fixes in this new mid-year model. (Doggy door is gone, etc...) Thanx...

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im not sure what year ranges the recalls are in. I just get the little card everytime in the mail saying there is a recall and go get it fixed. I did hear like you said though the newer ones with the changed trunk fixed alot of these recall problems. I bought my G way back in April of last year...one of the first to hit the streets!

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
At least you got the blue that was discontinued [thmsup] (To look at the bright side of things for a change...)

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts