Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wasa all.... yes i finally got my 6mt today..
it was a long story but i got one!! black. with black interior and all the goodies..[clapper][clapper][thmsup]

i called a local dealer and they told me i had to order the car .. well i was going to.

but its always nice to know someone that knows the manager at Infiniti.. haha i called him and help me out. 20 min later he calls me back asking me if i could come in . so i did "this was last night"
got there and they had a black on black and it had a sold tag on it.
they manager asked me if i liked the one they had. i said yes.
he with a smile looked at me and told me if i wanted it i could buy it. cuz the guy that order the car didn`t pick the car for like 1 week. so i told him i`ll be back in the morning..

ohh lord i ran this morning to the dealer.. got there at 10:30 left with my new 6MT at 12!!! yes!
i`m soo in love with this car!!

here the pics!!!!!
[thmsup]

Download Attachment: RCtrueno.jpg
25.58KB

Download Attachment: RCtrueno1.jpg
27.66KB

Download Attachment: RCtrueno2.jpg
30.51KB

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Congrats! Sounds like you were in the right place at the right time. I had a similar situation when I went in to look for one. They had an empty slot on the waiting list and that empty slot just so happened to be the exact car I wanted with the exact options I wanted. I only had to wait 1.5 months compared to the 8 months I would have had to wait if I had ordered one.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Registered
86 Posts
Congrats on the car. I have a black/black with everything except Navi. It is the best looking G out there when it is clean, but it is the worst when it is dirty. Keep her clean and turn some heads.

'03 G35 6MT Black Obsidian/Graph/Aero/Prem/Clear side markers/Drilled aluminum pedals/Sirius SAT

GFG1-5's on the way

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Oh your so lucky!..Congrats... I get mine tomorrow at around 3pm! I've been waiting since May 31st. Oh yea mines black/graphite also. [8D]

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance | Tomorrow!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you guys...
[:D][^]
i`m one happy camper.....[thumbup]

but there is only one thing.. i didn`t buy the car i lease it.
if i wanna keep it i guess i can always pay after my 39th month..[thmsup]

i`m use to leasing so thats why ,.

also any other 6MT in south florida that would like to hang out?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
[censored]it....whatever floats your boat.

| G35 Coupe | 5at | Obsidian Black | Graphite | Premium | Performance | Tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Gabe, I will be living in Gainesville soon and am trying to meet some people from around there. I know you said south Florida, but are you anywhere near Gainesville? A member on another forum is moving to Gainesville as well in the fall and he and I will be meeting up once we get there just to shoot the bull and all.

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
congrats and welcome to the board, gabesir! [thumbup]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
159 Posts
Looks good... black is badass on these cars....

I wish I had the guts to buy one in black... but I don't think I could handle the constant upkeep. Plus, I hate the way black cars always show swirl marks and spider web scratches.

Any "black" owners know how to keep their car swirl-free?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Tom2
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Tom2, I really don't think whether or not somebody is black should have anything to do with this. [:D][:D][:D]

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Tom2

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yes, hope that it doesn't get dirty from the day that you drive it off of the dealership lot! The minute you touch the car there are swirl marks everywhere. The only thing that I have found to help it is wax.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know about the black cars.. but hey it just takes tlc.[^]

Black Obsidian. $30000
Graphite Leather $2745
Premiun Package $2250
Aero Package $550
BOSE Audio System $900

GET TO OWN ONE.. $Priceless

·
Registered
316 Posts
Mine is black (car that is) and I haven't noticed too much trouble yet. I use a super soft microfiber cloth to dry it and wax every other week. So far so good. My philosophy on black cars: when they're clean they look better than any other color, but when they're dirty they look worse than any other color. The black body with dark tinted windows looks killer.

Black 2003 G35C - 6MT - Willow Leather - Nav - Premium - Performance

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey Gabes....Nice Ride...Congrats.

Where did you get it from ? Scott or Warren Henry?

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i got it at broward infiniti. on light house point.
those guys are awesome! i have no regrets.
i had the best car shoping expirience...

Black Obsidian. $30000
Graphite Leather $2745
Premiun Package $2250
Aero Package $550
BOSE Audio System $900

GET TO OWN ONE.. $Priceless

·
Registered
806 Posts
did you have to pay retail on that? The dealer I bought from. His face turned green when i showed him a deposit order for 1500 under retail from Ray-Catena in NJ.

But i did get my ivory loaded after a little mind games with the dealer. We all have our share of little stories about these cars dont we.

Congrats!

6MT/Nav/Aero/Prem

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congrats on the car!!!!

Mine is on order. :( I hope it doesn't take to long for them to make it. The dealership I ordered mine from actually gave me $1500 off MSRP. I was shocked. I figured they would take only about $500 if that. Weird thing was they said they would only take it off if I ordered one. If I bought one they had on the lot they would only take $600 off go figure? Anyway thats exciting that you got what you wanted.

By the way I am new to this forum and I am very happy to be here. I was excited to see that they even had a G35C forum.

Brilliant Silver 5AT
Graphite Leather
Premium Package
18" Performance Tire & Wheel Package
Tint

·
Registered
253 Posts
Oh by the way sorry about the silly screen name. I have to many to remember and this makes it easy for me. Sorry I am a Star Wars nut.

Brilliant Silver 5AT
Graphite Leather
Premium Package
18" Performance Tire & Wheel Package
Tint

1 - 20 of 29 Posts