Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new here. I found this forum while doing some research on the internet. I had a question. Is this site exclusively for the 6MT? Or is the 5AT also welcome? Thank you.

XL

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx! I will be posting from now on. [thmsup]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl Sport/Premium/Aerokit

·
Registered
28 Posts
I find that the G35 Sedan has the room I need to haul an extra friend or two in comfort and the trunk sure is handy for carrying stuff like weapons and gear on longer trips. I want to put a little extra something on the car but am still looking for the right items. The car really is nice just the way it comes with the aero kit & platinum interior..sport suspension etc. Looks like I am going to have to do something that will require a custom body shop?? Who knows?? Enjoy those G35's!!!!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hodaddy

I find that the G35 Sedan has the room I need to haul an extra friend or two in comfort and the trunk sure is handy for carrying stuff like weapons and gear on longer trips. I want to put a little extra something on the car but am still looking for the right items. The car really is nice just the way it comes with the aero kit & platinum interior..sport suspension etc. Looks like I am going to have to do something that will require a custom body shop?? Who knows?? Enjoy those G35's!!!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I couldn't agree with you more completely. The way my car is built, I can be satisfied with it for years to come... I might slap on a set of wheels after a year or two, but performance mods will wait for after warranty. What a beautiful car!!!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts