Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is pretty darn specific so I don't expect any offers, but I guess it couldn't hurt posting here

MUST haves:
2005 or 2006 Sedan
Black exterior and interior
Aero package (i.e. the spoiler)
6MT
140000 miles or less
Decent exterior and interior condition (I don't expect perfection from a 13+ yr old car)
Mechanically sound
Clean title and carfax

Don't want: Old drift cars beaten to hell and back
(Light mods are ok like intake, exhaust, etc.)

I am located in California, but I am willing to drive as far as adjacent states maybe farther. I have cash and I am ready to buy asap.
Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll be listing my 2005 G35 sedan 6MT in the next few weeks. It does not have the rear spoiler unfortunately. It has just over 110k and is located near Jacksonville, Florida. I'm the second owner (I believe) and have owned the car since 2009. I'll have to get detailed pictures later if you're interested. The biggest issue is the dash is cracked unfortunately :(

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever find a car? I have an 05' but it's not black and black. It has 112k miles with the 6 speed. Second owner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever find what you're looking for? I have a 2003 with a 6 MT that I've recently decided to part ways with, It's not exactly what you're looking for, however depending on if you've found, and if you're flexible in some of the exact wants we might be able to make something happen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts