Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, i took my G this afternoon for some tints and the place i went to does some really fantastic work on highly custom jobs. This place is in Staten Island, NY. and by the way they have the standard 3M clear bra installed for 700 and the have some additional pieces for an added charge (Such as side mirrors, windshield pillars, etc, - i'll post the diagram).

So anyway, while I was there they were working on a Escalade and were installing a V1, amongst a whole lot of other things. They removed the V1 components and installed them in the headliner so the receiver is pretty much hidden aside from the exposed front for reception. Next they etched away the rearview mirror and installed the V1 display there and also a 2x2 TV display (they put the TV components also in the headliner). It looked really awsome all done - when either the TV or the V1 is on, you see the display very clearly through the mirror, when they're off - you can't tell they are even there.

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
39 Posts
That does sound cool, you should call them up and ask for a pic if they have one. Cheap advertisement at the very least......

Ernie

Red/Graphite 6MT G35 Coupe (on Order)

·
Registered
72 Posts
[begin rant]

You know what pisses me off? Don't answer, I'll just go ahead and tell you. What pisses me off is all the wasted hours people just love to spend on trite, meaningless, and stupid crap that does not one iota bit of difference to improving our collective human intelligence level. Yeah sure, 2" TVs in your rear view mirror are "cool" and I'm sure a few people made a lot of money off it and they are happy happy happy. But tell me this: where the hell is my Star Trek transporter so I don't have to spend an hour in rush hour traffic every day? Where's my instamatic food replicator so I don't have to waste another hour cooking when I get home for work, or God forbid, grocery shopping? Why do I have to EXERCISE and LIFT WEIGHTS to have a nice body instead of plugging into a machine that does it for me? (And why don't all women have large, perfect breasts!?) Why am I still bothered by heart disease, AIDS, diabetes, and for crying out loud, THE COMMON FRIGG'N COLD? That's what pisses me off! People spending countless hours, often their ENTIRE lifetimes, expending valuable resources on useless, meaningless jobs that at the end of the day leave the rest of us no better off than before. Get to work damnit, I want to be proud of Earth in the next millineum and I hope by then we should be technologically evolved enough not scream in fear when some alien shows up wanting to tear down our planet for the next big supergalactic highway project! Just let them try I say! But it'll never happen if you people don't get your frigg'n priorities straight and start focusing on what's important. I'm sure the big bad aliens are going to be really scared of our 20" rims, blue running lights, and the fact that we can DETECT RADAR WAVES from 1/2 mile away! YESSSIR, mighty impressive. Ya'll have a good day now...

[end rant]

[bigmouth][alien][bigmouth]

·
Registered
19 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by daring

[begin rant]

You know what pisses me off? Don't answer, I'll just go ahead and tell you. What pisses me off is all the wasted hours people just love to spend on trite, meaningless, and stupid crap that does not one iota bit of difference to improving our collective human intelligence level. Yeah sure, 2" TVs in your rear view mirror are "cool" and I'm sure a few people made a lot of money off it and they are happy happy happy. But tell me this: where the hell is my Star Trek transporter so I don't have to spend an hour in rush hour traffic every day? Where's my instamatic food replicator so I don't have to waste another hour cooking when I get home for work, or God forbid, grocery shopping? Why do I have to EXERCISE and LIFT WEIGHTS to have a nice body instead of plugging into a machine that does it for me? (And why don't all women have large, perfect breasts!?) Why am I still bothered by heart disease, AIDS, diabetes, and for crying out loud, THE COMMON FRIGG'N COLD? That's what pisses me off! People spending countless hours, often their ENTIRE lifetimes, expending valuable resources on useless, meaningless jobs that at the end of the day leave the rest of us no better off than before. Get to work damnit, I want to be proud of Earth in the next millineum and I hope by then we should be technologically evolved enough not scream in fear when some alien shows up wanting to tear down our planet for the next big supergalactic highway project! Just let them try I say! But it'll never happen if you people don't get your frigg'n priorities straight and start focusing on what's important. I'm sure the big bad aliens are going to be really scared of our 20" rims, blue running lights, and the fact that we can DETECT RADAR WAVES from 1/2 mile away! YESSSIR, mighty impressive. Ya'll have a good day now...

[end rant]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You might think these toys are meaningless and a waste of time, but people need to be entertained and splurge sometimes. It's one of the few perks of life to be able to acquire something one enjoys. Life is too short, live it up and stop worrying so much about aliens. If they take over, so be it.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
[alien]aliens?!?!?! [bigeyes][:O]

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Registered
336 Posts
Im sure that all that crap exists, transporters, flying cars, cars that run off water. But heres why the government will not make them public: The world is an organized plan as of right now, people have certain jobs, certain jobs produce industries and industries make up our everyday lives. If cars that ran on water went public then you would go to your sink to fill up, not the gas station where the attendant would fill it up not to mention paying for the fuel. Oil rigs, gas stations, oil giants that make up a huge chunk of our market would vanish. i have too much time on my hands to talk about some conspiracy theory, time to go poop![thmsup]

·
Registered
197 Posts
What the fuck!!!!!![:(!] how did we go from a G35 forum to a conspiracy/alien attack forum?!?!?!all i have to say is "time to go poop[thmsup]"

thanxs alot guys, any comments or help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by daring

[begin rant]

[end rant]

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The reason why everyone is not working on the next great invention to change the course of humanity for the better is prolly cuz just like you they're not smart enough to have a job like that, and so they just need a job to bring home food to stuff their big fat pie holes. Then they go relax on the computer to post on some dumb internet forum about how OTHER people are not doing "meaningful" things to improve HIS life!

·
Registered
39 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Then they go relax on the computer to post on some dumb internet forum about how OTHER people are not doing "meaningful" things to improve HIS life!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LOL, well said my friend [clapper]

Ernie

Red/Graphite 6MT G35 Coupe (on Order)

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Daring...What are you doing in front of your computer? Get up and go find a cure for AIDS or something! Don't worry about the rest of us. Now I'm gonna go poop.[8D]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
LOL, sav! Now I'm going to go poop too.

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
197 Posts
i was racing today, going so fast....but thats all i remeber, i was suddenly abducted by aliens, who didnt wanna give me the cure for aids because they say i waste my time driving....(somebody else continue my story)[jump2]

thanxs alot guys, any comments or help is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
after the abduction, you felt a weird uncomfortableness on your bottom area and all of a sudden...

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.