Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got home from the dealership...the only reason i'm home now and not out driving is because it's thundering and about to rain and the car was just washed so...you know how that goes.

We got $1000 taken off of the sticker price and added $1200 worth of Stillen exhaust and Stillen intake so we basically only paid $200 for the performance mods (not bad if you ask me [:D]). It's supposedly running around 280 horsepower but that's all unofficial.

I'll post pics as soon as the sun comes back out so you can see some good pics of the Twilight Blue color with Willow interior.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Congrats on the new G[thmsup]! Did you get the exhaust and intake from the dealership?

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
congrats, now lets hurry up with those pics... be sure to get some of the exhaust and intake

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sav505

Congrats on the new G[thmsup]! Did you get the exhaust and intake from the dealership?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Yeah, they had them in stock so they installed them in about 2 hours yesterday, then i picked up the car this morning.

2003.5 G35S Twilight Blue / Willow / Premium Pkg / Aero Pkg / Sport Tuned / Unleaded Fuel :)

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
from what I understand sav, it isnt too hard to bargain out a deal with the sedans...

| G35 Coupe | Obsidian Black w/ Graphite | 6 MT | Navi. | 15% tint on fronts 5% on the rest |

"In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve -- it's what you take."

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
congrats Joola! [thumbup]

Definitely get those pics up. Haven't seen a lot of twilight blue's...

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
bizz, look at the grubbs website. They have a whole aftermarket parts section.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have my digi camera back but it's really dark and overcast here in vegas and i want to get the pics with some sun shining on it so the blue color will show up better. Tomorrow (monday) is supposed to be sunny but who knows.

2003.5 G35S Twilight Blue | Willow | Premium | Aero Pkg | Sport | No Rice

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
good stuff, we will be waiting. BTW, I like the "No Rice" in the sig... [:D]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts