Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Infiniti g35x i had problems with my windows in the past with them not going up or down i switched the master window switch on the driver side door and it fixed the problem. now my 2 back windows and driver window dont work at all with the driver window not fully closed for about a month now but the passenger front window works fine. I switched the master window switch 2 more times and that didnt work but the passenger window still works is the only one that works. i was told the bcm might fix it but im still not sure what the problem is, i dont want to go spending more money on parts that isnt going to fix the problem

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have you tried to visit an automobile service to check on the components of the car?
We are talking about an old vehicle here and maintenance is required for it to resolve the issue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ill try that next time i go to the dealership. They usually tell me about any issues with the car when i go but nothing like this ever came up. im changing the body control module this week, lets see if that works

·
Registered
1 Posts
Daniel I had the same problem on my first G35X sedan. The way I got it to temporarily work was when I started the car I held the window switch on the driver door for what ever window was broken at the same time that the car is turning on and it it should go up. I replaced the window motor and that fixed the problem for me. This is from my experience and it might not work for you. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts