Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife sent me this email today (I've been deployed for the last month and she's got complete use of the G). Give my wife 260 hp and throw one of her friends in the car and you've got a recipe for blue and red flashing lights and lots of showing off. My type of woman! [clapper]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
I got pulled over coming off of the highway towards
the base. I was on that road by Roma's [pizza joint] and I was
going 50 in a 40. He just gave me a warning though.
:)

I blasted by a piece of sh^t car that thought he was
bad ass at 110. I didn't know that I was going that
fast, but him and another car were racing on the
highway and when I had my chance, I wized by the
POS...Kristi [friend] said "wow! We are going 110 and it feels
like 60". It was pretty cool.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Riv

-6MT Sedan, Aero, Black on Black

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Haha, it sounds like you have quite a girl there. I just hope she doesn't live anywhere around me with all that crazy 110 "whizzing by" stuff.[bigeyes]

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's an "Undisclosed Location" so sorry I can't say but It's damn hot, 46c during the day, and there's lots of sand.

My wife cracks me up. I went to an autocross one time with her, had my turbo'd Ford Probe at the time. She didn't want to go but then when we got there all she wanted to do was steal track time from me. [thmsup]

Riv

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don,

Your Very Welcome.

Riv

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Yeah man, for you and all of your service buddies... I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart, and I know that I am not the only one with this disposition.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You guys are great. Thanks for the nice words. Truely I love my job. I take great pride in the fact that I help to protect all Americans, everywhere. There is nothing I'd rather be doing than serving you guys and girls. Spending 45-90 days in the desert is a small price to pay for my country and I'm more than happy to do my part. The only thing you guys could do for me is to love your country, take pride in it, and support it. Nothing pisses me off more than an ungreatful person that spits on our country and then prospers under the freedom that we provide.

rlipps et all, thanks again, your are all more than welcome.

Riv

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Riv,
You have my thanks, too. Don't be too hard on the people who are complaining--I'm one of them. But I know where to draw the line. I may disagree with the policies our government is putting into action, but I still respect and appreciate people like you who are actually out there.

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice | Pictures

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, believe me, I'm not mad that people complain, that's your right as Americans and I do it too. But there's a time and a place for everything and sometimes it's just not the right time <font color="red">or</font id="red"> place, and still people complain. If there were no one to question the government than it'd be no better than a dictatorship; and then where would we be.

.... But I digress, ...

isn't the G an awsome car? How many ways do I love thee, let me count the ways.....

Riv

1 - 10 of 10 Posts