Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

27581 - 27600 of 27720 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Gard and GZ posting on the same page. Just like the old days.
When I first came around, they were both posting more frequently but GZ had the edge. Other than having a 40 hour work week that demands most of my time is adjacent to or constant monitoring systems on the computer at work, my time and activity here would be a fraction of my 'norm'.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Now it's just pu and me for the regulars
Well if it's Quality posts that keep the lights on, you know you can't count on me !! :smile2:

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I predict 14c will make an effort to post more as it gets closer to his birthday. He expects nice presents and doesn't want us to forget him.
However, like the stock market, his value has plummeted as related to his weening post count.

I found him something nice for 65 pesos though. ( For the currency chart challenged, this is in the $4 or less aisle) >:D

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
What will Bach get me for my birthday?
I'm still working on it but let me impress you with my efforts thus far;

I bought a bag of Cheetos because the price was right and to correctly calculate what I'm spending on you, I had to eat 31 of those puffs to leave you with the right portion/value.
No, you won't be getting 2 month old Cheetos but you can see how much thought I'm putting into your gift (or not overspending on it).

For those of you that don't know, Cheeto puffs are a 13 count per ounce.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I'm mailing my birthday present early to 14c.
Hah !
Didn't he claim he never rec'd it last year or was that the Christmas present ?

I think you goofed up the labels because I got two presents last time. I thought the one box with the note to 14c was a joke or something.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I need to turn in for the night.... hiking in the morning and I started my jogging effort today so I can try that darn 10k up in Boulder at the end of the month.

Good day !

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
It still sounds bad

no matter how

you try to soften the blow

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Thurs night, we went to a medical society thing at the local AAA baseball team park. Good food and open bar :grin2:

This evening we go to a H.S. graduation party, one of my wife's co-worker kids.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
It's better to go to the party than to go to the graduation,
Yes. The food was good, the weather was good and we were in the heart of Black Forest, very close to where the fire started a few years ago after the big Waldo Canyon fire the previous year.

27581 - 27600 of 27720 Posts