Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was planning on springing for the NISSAN drilled pedals through Grubbs...Someone else tells me about AUTOVATION.NET with G35 Coupe Pedals...

Any recommendations on which way to go??[dunno]

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero

·
Registered
230 Posts
I think I like the one's from Grubbs better - their color looks like a better match to the aluminum/titanium trim in the G. Anyway - i usually am more comfortable purchasing a product endorsed by a dealership - atleast you know they will stand by it. my $.02

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed...They look like a much better match!!

Anyone install them have problems??

I'm hearin anywhere from 20 minutes to well over an hour and the gas pedal is a major bitch...True??

'03 G35 6MT Diamond Graph/Graph/Aero

·
Registered
40 Posts
The install wasn't a problem. Dead pedal was the easiest. Clutch and brake take some working to get them to go on. I heated them up in some hot water to make the rubber a little bit more loose. My only advice is to not be afraid to really get in and use some force to the rubber, it's durable. The gas pedal was easy. snap off the clip, slide off, slide on new, slide clip back on.

2003.5 6MT Black/Graphite Coupe Premium Aero

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.