Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where the radio antenna is? I've only spent enough time looking to know that it's not in any obvious place. Just curious.

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
It's internal. There's nothing to see on the exterior of the car, which is a big part of me not wanting Sat radio. I like that fact.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I thought the FM antenna was embedded in the rear window.

As for the Sat antenna, I recall reading somewhere that the antenna will be in the dash, like the NAV sat antenna. If this is true, then the car still won't have a visible antenna, even with SAT.

peace

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by gumbee

I thought the FM antenna was embedded in the rear window.

As for the Sat antenna, I recall reading somewhere that the antenna will be in the dash, like the NAV sat antenna. If this is true, then the car still won't have a visible antenna, even with SAT.

peace
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'll have to take a look at my rear window when I go to lunch and see if I can identify it.

As to the Sat, I don't suppose anyone has found pictures yet?

·
Registered
23,747 Posts
Sat radio antenna is on the roof usually although some people have mounted them on their dash or rear deck. I have mine on my roof because I drive through backroads that are covered in trees and I don't want to lose reception (but I still do in 2 small patches)...
The FM antenna is in the rear window.
I think the GPS antenna is in the dash. That is the only one I am not sure about...

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
hey, it was 2003 when they were asking give them a break, they've had 4 years to find the damn thing by now :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts