Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 11221 Posts

·
Administrator
105,690 Posts
Damn, really?? That's a shame. We were pretty ruthless but also entertaining at the same time. :p I think gamma once said we were like a sitcom. :lol: It's pretty crazy though that 14c got a 335 and I didn't even know about it til now. I guess I should check in more often. :???:
wanna race!?! :)

i got it last Oct. im also unemployed right now :(

·
Administrator
105,690 Posts
you lost ur job ???? :( damn im sorry man....by the looks of ur car and house in pic im sure you had been there awhile....STUPID economy :evil: :evil:
i dont know if losing my job was a direct result of the economy. i was a federal contractor. our contract was up for renewal and the government decided to extend it but not with as many people. i think the government is trying to get away from federal contractors and stick more with their own people.

How long have you been out of work 14c??
i was laid off with my last daying being March 31st.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
you have never worked 8-5, nonstop.

sidenote: do you treat your wife like your personal assistant/secretary? 'gimme some coffee now!!!'
Hell no, she is trained to show up with lunch at my home office. I never have to say "gimme".

Heehee

·
Registered
35,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Damn 14c, did you get severence pay or unemployment or something?? And are you already job hunting or taking some time off. I took a month off before I really started looking last year when I lost my job. That was a mistake though. I had no idea how bad things were gonna get. :roll:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Damn 14c, did you get severence pay or unemployment or something?? And are you already job hunting or taking some time off. I took a month off before I really started looking last year when I lost my job. That was a mistake though. I had no idea how bad things were gonna get. :roll:
I don't know anyone that has NOT been forced out, fired, laid off. Either them or someone in their family.

My wife has just about given up. There is nothing out there when she looks every damn day.

41 - 60 of 11221 Posts