Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 11221 Posts

·
Registered
35,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Nothing like the good ol'days though huh?? Damn, we used to really terrorize this place in the past. I guess they just don't make PW's like they used to. ;)

·
Registered
35,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Damn, really?? That's a shame. We were pretty ruthless but also entertaining at the same time. :p I think gamma once said we were like a sitcom. :lol: It's pretty crazy though that 14c got a 335 and I didn't even know about it til now. I guess I should check in more often. :???:

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Damn, really?? That's a shame. We were pretty ruthless but also entertaining at the same time. :p I think gamma once said we were like a sitcom. :lol: It's pretty crazy though that 14c got a 335 and I didn't even know about it til now. I guess I should check in more often. :???:
Yes you should check in more often. it definitely isn't like it used to be. Smoke you gamma all gone, No more princess, beanie rarely comes around. :(
It's very different now. No more chatting.

·
Registered
35,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Yes you should check in more often. it definitely isn't like it used to be. Smoke you gamma all gone, No more princess, beanie rarely comes around. :(
It's very different now. No more chatting.
Awwwww . . . :( Yeah I will try to come back more often especially for you J. :) We did have some nice conversations in the past didn't we. ;)

·
Registered
35,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
ie. Never!!

i'm in front of computers all day so 6MT is always a mainstay for me!!
I am in front of a comp all day too but I am usually way too busy to come on these sites like I used to. I run the office that I am at now so I am always busy. :roll: It's twice the work with half the pay!! :lol: :roll:

21 - 40 of 11221 Posts