Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All[bigeyes],
I was just wondering how you all do the arrangement of all the manuals, books, service guides, CD cases, lemon law books, and all the rest of the stuff you get when you get this G35 Coupe and sedan.[:D]. Not to mention where to put your personal stash!!

My main concern is I cannot even fit the G35 Manuals in the Glove Box because they're so big[boxing]. This sucks!! Plus having the Nav installed, the top glove box has the DVD Rom (NAV) and the Navigation unit itself takes the top part above the AC Buttons (Two less compartments to use). Is there another hiding spot or a secret storage compartment. [cheers]

Oh yeah, there is always the side pocket but that can't hold much either.

Finally !! | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Jesus, I'm glad I didn't get Navi now, cause I sure as hell use those compartments to the fullest! I have my Sunpass neatly installed on the back of the AC compartment lid, and it conveniently hides after use. I also keep my Gucci's inside the same compartment, my manuals in my lower glove, Colt .45 and insurance paperwork in my top glove, and cell phone,cologne,business cards, etc in the center console. I can keep my cell phone charging inside my console with the 5AT's console power outlet, and it all hides neatly! Thank you for such a convenient and business friendly car Infiniti! Creig, look for space, you'll find it!

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
23 Posts
As far as the manual goes, there's actually a perfect fit for it in the compartment above the glove box. I have a 5At w/o Nav, so I'm not sure if this space is used in other models.

2003 Laser Red Coupe/5AT/Graphite/Premium/Sport/Aero

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XZ,

I like where you put the Colt. [:D]

Where you have the rocket launchers..Behind the license plate[lol]

Finally !! | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

1 - 4 of 4 Posts