Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

New Poster here. I hope to get a G35 sedan in the next month or two, but from a economical perspective it makes no sense to buy a 2003 if 2004 are comming in the next couple of weeks.

so does anyone know:
1)when the 2004 hits the showroom floors?
2)what changes will be made to the 2004?
3)Any recommendations for a G35 dealer in the San Fran Bay Area.

Thanks a lot!

JG35

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am also getting ready to buy a new car and it will most probably be the G35, but I still need to test the other competitors.

1. Frontier Infiniti says 2004's will arrive between Aug-Sept.

2. 2004 will have seat heaters standard and a new color or so.

3. I live in the South Bay and have been dealing with Henry Anderson at Frontier Infiniti on Stevens Creek. He has been very helpful and curtious. If you find anything else out, please post it here.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
JG, welcome aboard.

there are a few threads already started that talk about potential changes for the 04's. Do a search and you should be able to find some answers. Unfortunately, since they're not out yet, there is much speculation. But the net-net is, there won't be a significant difference between the 03.5's and the 04's.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
7 Posts
As you know, the g35 sedan is coming out with 2 new colors: Diamond Graphite and Twilight Blue...just wanted to see which color you guys think would be nicer.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kloh

JG, welcome aboard.

there are a few threads already started that talk about potential changes for the 04's. Do a search and you should be able to find some answers. Unfortunately, since they're not out yet, there is much speculation. But the net-net is, there won't be a significant difference between the 03.5's and the 04's.

-Ken

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I think both colors will be nice, but I'm partial to DG... check the sig. [:D]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts