Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...just wanted to say hi and nice site. I have been looking for a G35 site like this for quite sometime now. I have been a proud owner of a G35 sedan since April of 02'...love the car! Best bang for the buck hands down!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
What's up Chaz. Glad you like the G. I'm in the same boat as many... still waiting for mine [V]

Thanks for your compliments on the site. We'll be adding A LOT more in the coming weeks.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great VQ...I look forward to it. I went and looked at the coupes like you have on order and love them. Only reason I didnt trade mine in to get one is I love the extra space of the 4 door...I am even thinking about putting them 18" sweet rims that some of the sport coupes have on my sedan...hehe!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think the G35 is the best car at it's price range. I think it's better than the 3 series and c-class, and costs 10g's less. No wonder it was motor trend car of the year.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yea, i think the price is cheap for a car like this.
I was plaining to get a BMW330Ci with M-power package, but too bad the salesmen act like a bitch! Those BMW sales got attitudes[rage]
They just piss me right off, and suddenlt i got a chance and found G35. This car is the best by far!
The speed
The future look
The sound system!!!!
The seat...
I mean...everything rocks!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Well, many here would question your like of the sound system... calling on Semi (take it easy on this one, he's new [lol] )

As for the rest of the car, correct, absolutely best bang for the buck. Absolutely beautiful exterior and hopefully good reliability.

6-speed

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I had the same experience subrobo. I pulled up in my poor old Geo and they treated me like a second class citizen. They could barely be bothered.

Audi and Infiniti on the other hand treated my like any other client which is pretty good treatment. BMW would have lost the sale because of it, had I not simply fallen in love with the coupe anyway.

·
Registered
172 Posts
VQ, I still think the sound system is better then BMW's then sound i get i can grade on it. My syster got a BMW540 and i still think G35's sound system is pretty good, but the bad thing is that...when you put it loud...everyone can hear it outside...and the engine is also too loud![bigeyes]

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yea semi!
Those suckers just make me feel very piss.
Today i drop into one of the nissan's parts shop...They are almost the same???? Goddamit i hate those car salesmen.
Ps. How is window Tinting done? with a spry or a glass black paper?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
VQ: any way we can get the list of posts when you click on Reply to be a bit more flexible? The system is currently a bit useless when you need to reference a post.

Sub,

No idea on the tint. I know next to nothing about it. When I went to pick up my car, they were finishing up so I didn't ask questions as it had already been done (I hate non-optional options that cost twice as much as the aftermarket).

As to the sound system, you can find my thoughts on it elsewhere on this forum. I'm not terribly happy with it at all but I also have fairly discerning tastes when it comes to audio, both home and car.

I've not listened to the system in the 5-series as I was never interested in driving one of those, but the HK upgrade in the 3-series is pretty good, though a bit heavy on the mids and a little weak on the highs.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Semi, just click the paper with the purple arrow around it at the top of the post you want to reference, this will create a new reply with that post quoted.

6-speed

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I know, but I often like to break up posts into multiple quotes (as you've seen) which takes more formatting than simply coppying the paragraph I want and pasting it into UBB tags. Additionally, this makes it impossible to quote multiple people in a single post.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

I know, but I often like to break up posts into multiple quotes (as you've seen) which takes more formatting than simply coppying the paragraph I want and pasting it into UBB tags. Additionally, this makes it impossible to quote multiple people in a single post.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Uhh no it's actually pretty simple...you just post the original quote by hitting the reply with quote button...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> VQ Posted - 02/14/2003 : 10:42:58
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Semi, just click the paper with the purple arrow around it at the top of the post you want to reference, this will create a new reply with that post quoted.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Then you can insert as many quotes as you like some more...impossible to post quotes from multiple people??? Its really not that complicated Semi...

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
You misunderstood, Chaz. Many of the posts from other people aren't visible in the reply window, requiring you to either open two windows, one with the original conversation and one with the reply or click back to find the text, and risk loosing what you have in the reply box.

The inability to see all the posts on the reply page somehow is a an oversight.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hmmm. When you reply, it should have the 1st topic listed right below, and then all the replies listed in revers (newest reply first). I'll check into this, because it appears to be working on my system, but perhaps is not on others. Is anyone else having this problem? Semi, are you on a MAC? Or using Netscape?

6-speed

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Win2k sp3, IE6sp1.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Originally posted by VQ

Hmmm. When you reply, it should have the 1st topic listed right below, and then all the replies listed in revers (newest reply first). I'll check into this, because it appears to be working on my system, but perhaps is not on others. Is anyone else having this problem? Semi, are you on a MAC? Or using Netscape?

When i check new replies on this board...[:D]
its always at to bottom[bigmouth]
i have to scrool everytime >_<

1 - 18 of 18 Posts