Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought some cheap generic tire foam and they don't work well. then a couple days ago i bought armor all's extreme shine spray, and the nozzle sucks on the bottle. it squirts a thin stream instead of a fine misting spray. it works a little better than the foam tho. does anyone have any good recommendations on some good tire dressing products they've used before?

2003.5 G35C 6MT | premium package | Nav | aero | DP+willow

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mcqurie's (not sure on the spelling), lol, its like purple gel, its the best, try, you'll get hooked.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I use Meguilars Black Magic. Works very well.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I think that all of you are trying to refer to Meguiar's. [:D]
And yes, they do make exceptional "over the counter" car care products.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I agree with 1KNTANE, Meguiar's purple gel (smells like grape) is awesome. Doesn't spin off and lasts forever. [thmsup]

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rlipps

I think that all of you are trying to refer to Meguiar's. [:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
So I added one little "l" big deal. [dunce]

I should give that purple gel a try when my black magic runs out. Thanks for the tips!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I use Crisco

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Cooking Oil or Cooking Spray?

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

I use Crisco

Lead has entered my head[bigeyes]. Before there was a single reply to this post I was going to reply with "I use Crisco."

[hypno][hypno][hypno][hypno]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
He does that. It's spooooky. [bigeyes]

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
usually I use Meguiar's. They have a fourmla that is kinda of gel and it's supposed to last for a week. Try is..I think it's kick ass

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

I use Crisco
Hey Lead, I believe they were talking about tire dressing. You might want to leave some of your personal details home where they belong. [:D][lol][lol]

·
Registered
237 Posts

I use Crisco<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
That would explain a lot [:D]

Meguiar's High Gloss (purple gel) is the best [bowdown]. Just don't put too much on and drive the car right after. That stuff will go everywhere.

G35 Coupe
6MT DP/W prem, aero, navless

·
Registered
818 Posts
Nothing works better than the purple gel!!!

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Meguiar's High Gloss (purple gel) is the best [bowdown]. Just don't put too much on and drive the car right after. That stuff will go everywhere.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Hang on, I'm a bit confused...it sounds like you're saying we should drive right after, but then you say it will go everywhere. Do you mean "don't put too much on" and "don't drive right after?
I think my early-morning-english-parsing skills are a bit weak [:I]

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice

·
Registered
237 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by struan87

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Meguiar's High Gloss (purple gel) is the best [bowdown]. Just don't put too much on and drive the car right after. That stuff will go everywhere.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Hang on, I'm a bit confused...it sounds like you're saying we should drive right after, but then you say it will go everywhere. Do you mean "don't put too much on" and "don't drive right after?
I think my early-morning-english-parsing skills are a bit weak [:I]
You are confused. You almost confused me. If you put too much on, and drive, it will go everywhere. If you don't put too much on it's OK.[thmsup]
You're right it might be too early.[;)]

G35 Coupe
6MT DP/W prem, aero, navless

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Okay, I got it. I read the sentence two ways:
1 don't (put too much on and drive the car right after)
2 (don't put too much on) and (drive the car right after)
And I didn't know which one to believe [:)]

Man, this reminds me of my linguistics classes

2003 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice

·
Registered
1 Posts
<font face="Arial"></font id="Arial"><font size="6"></font id="size6">
I am looking for someone to evaluate a new tire dressing that I am getting ready to introduce soon. I have had it on my 2003 Murano for 5 months now and it hasn't changed in appearance yet. I do touch up some scuff marks on the perimeter of the tires, caused by gravel, and the tires then look great again. I will send a free sample and pay the freight in exchange for your evaluation. This is a new formulation and when applied, it dries to the touch in seconds and leaves no residue. I tried Mequires Endurance, and there is no comparison in ease of application and longevity. I think you will love this product. We hope to have it on the market in Spring of next year, but in the mean time we are doing market studies. This stuff will revolutionize the market for tire dressings. It even prevents whitewalls amd white letters from turning yellow. I'm not advertising this for sale at this time, but only looking for feedback.
I will only send out one sample from this posting. Let me know your background and if you have experience in the automotive marketplace.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts