Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,208 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I dont understand all the big hype over the clear corner lenses. People are going apesh*t about them on every G35 forum.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You and me both. Near as I can tell, it's the unfortunate result of the car having a younger, sportier look than some of the other lux-sports coupes connected to the bizarre pricing by Nissan.

Bunch of ricers.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Also- everyone is so in a rush to buy a cold air kit or an exhaust....does anyone even know the optimal shift points are for the car yet? <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

No, but Vin Diesel added killer mods to his import in Fast and Furious so all the cool people must do it...

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">If anyone has an intake/exhaust in the NYC area- lets roll to englishtown and do some runs. You'd be surprised at how a well driven stocker can walk all over a modded coupe...I'm planning on heading there on sunday.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Cream the lot of them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.