Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any other suspension components change in the sport package other than tighter springs. Does anyone know if there is a bushing upgrade or other mods that are existent in sport?

Thanx

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I would guess along with stiffer springs you'd get beefier sways. Does anyone have the specs on the sport package?

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

I would guess along with stiffer springs you'd get beefier sways. Does anyone have the specs on the sport package?

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The sports suspension is so tight~
I'm always bumoing around.
ps. what factory tires you guys got for the 17 inch?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the 5-spoke sport 17's and Goodyear rubber on them. They are so sweet! These are my favorite rims on the sedan. I think the Goodyears have excellent treadwear too... like 350 or something. They'll definately be around for a while...

XL

·
Registered
172 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate

I got the 5-spoke sport 17's and Goodyear rubber on them. They are so sweet! These are my favorite rims on the sedan. I think the Goodyears have excellent treadwear too... like 350 or something. They'll definately be around for a while...

XL

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Wellz just turn your are when you are travelling on wet road on 70km/h then you'll know if the factory tire is great or not.[:D]
but becareful...if its not...then pray.....for me! No pray[^]only skill

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What rubber you got Sub?

XL

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by subroboWellz just turn your are when you are travelling on wet road on 70km/h then you'll know if the factory tire is great or not.[:D]
but becareful...if its not...then pray.....for me! No pray[^]only skill <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Please oh please don't talk about crazy manuevers on the street! I'm so paranoid after my minor accident, that I'm probably going to drive like an elderly man from now on... [:(]

XL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts