Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all

My wife is contemplating leasing a G35 coupe. From the pictures alone she's fallen in love with it.

A couple of questions...

Why aren't there more color selections for the G35? My wife reeaaaaly wanted some kind of green but there is none.

Second, we haven't been to a dealer yet to test-drive (don't know where there's one here in the Cleveland area). We were wondering what a "good deal" on a lease is for the G35 coupe with leather?? Any thougts? She HAS to have a sun-roof... so she says.

Any help is appreciated.

Chris[alien]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Chris,

Check out http://www.leaseguide.com for good info on leasing. They also have a handy calculator so you can see what your payments will be.

I was also a little disappointed with the total number of colors available, but at least they have the colors I wanted! I'm sure they'll bring out more colors in subsequent years.

-Ken

-------
impatiently waiting for my Diamond Graphite...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
If it's a 6MT, good luck getting below MSRP. If it's an auto, then you can probably talk them down a bit.

For reference, I have a BASE 6-speed on order and we worked out the following deal (not great, but not bad):

48mo. $480 month (including tax) That's with 0 down.

Let us know how you fare...

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
No problem, Chris. Good luck with your lease.

I was planning on leasing as well, but after thinking about it a long time, I decided to buy the car since I don't think I'll be able to give it up after 3-4 years.

-Ken

-------
impatiently waiting for my Diamond Graphite...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts