Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On other car boards and forums I have seen many guys screwing up the clean look with 19 and 20 inch chrome Giovanni rims or other really expensive chromies claiming they want to be unique . Now I know that I may be out of line by saying that the rims are ugly as some people really like these wheels but I am sure most will have to admit that they dont suit the car. I am just expressing my opinion, as everyone is free to say my choices are ugly, everyone has the right.

So what are you guys getting? I myself want to go conservative, My choices are Nismo GT LMs, Volk GTC's or Volk GTNs. I am leaning towards the GTNs in 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 with 245-40s and 275-40s.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgDjApUXHJ9U52gy!Q3x6IwmYP3l9dcCTDIYRpgxPDEaYIDFzcmva8T2dtGn7wnRo7wnAHQpZl5tGJR1fuvtIWY5yMeBDQj6b6dhWx0771nt5CF7jl3s3w/IMG_0377.jpg?dc=4675400169851833161

this in deference to everyone who insists on putting a load of crap at the end of everything they say' - Dr Tom Dowling

·
Registered
17 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by IP_G35C_Boy

On other car boards and forums I have seen many guys screwing up the clean look with 19 and 20 inch chrome Giovanni rims or other really expensive chromies claiming they want to be unique . Now I know that I may be out of line by saying that the rims are ugly as some people really like these wheels but I am sure most will have to admit that they dont suit the car. I am just expressing my opinion, as everyone is free to say my choices are ugly, everyone has the right.

So what are you guys getting? I myself want to go conservative, My choices are Nismo GT LMs, Volk GTC's or Volk GTNs. I am leaning towards the GTNs in 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 with 245-40s and 275-40s.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

"There is a Very Fine Line Between "Hobby and Mental Illness".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts