Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Canada the G35 coupe w/M6 can be had with only one option, Navi.

It includes everything else such as Brembos, Moonroof, rear spoiler etc as standard equipment on the Manual model.

I ordered mine with the Navi. One thing that I am ticked about is we dont get the factory skirt package. I love that front lip that I saw in a pic in the thread above.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I hate the aero kit. Can't fucking stand it.

I got Premium because I wanted the Navi. I got the sunroof because I live in the vally of the sun and to not have it would be a crime.

I have a 6MT coupe that is so dead sexy it makes me want to cry at times.

THAT is why I count myself as a car enthusiast!

·
Registered
21 Posts
The only options I order was the Leather 6MT and body side molding, no sunroof, nav or bose stereo.

On order - G-35 Coupe 6MT, Laser Red

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I got everything except aero. Originally, I wasn't going to get the nav, but I broke down when one came in with it and I was tired of waiting.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
550 Posts
I got everything except the Hawainan dancing Girl on the Dashboard.
$2000 Option...Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn[:D]

Finally !! | 2003 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I really wanted Navi as my only option and was not happy to learn that you had to buy the premium package to get it... turns Navi into a $4,500 option! So I opted for the bare bones base 6MT model! Should be here within weeks... June 25th delivery date, but that is apparently very conservative.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
7 Posts
i got everything but the mud guards. Also I've heard that dealers are offering a kit that I wasn't aware of[:(!]. I think the Front lip that they offer looks pretty cool.

Diamond Graphite / Graphite 6MT Coupe NAV Premium Aero 18" Chrome
Flux Capacitor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts