Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
I'm past the two year point of ownership and any chance I get for the windows
down VQ concert ... It's ON !!

I think most others (non G owners) would suspect we've modded our cars to get that sound. I didn't but I'm convinced the Z1 motorsports tube dropped the pitch just a teeny bit lower and it's lovely.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'm past the two year point of ownership and any chance I get for the windows
down VQ concert ... It's ON !!

I think most others (non G owners) would suspect we've modded our cars to get that sound. I didn't but I'm convinced the Z1 motorsports tube dropped the pitch just a teeny bit lower and it's lovely.
a set of HFC would also change it to a nice deeper tone. Had it on my first G

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Well i bought my HFC off a buddy that took them off his 350 for 100 bucks for the pair.
Did the install myself - so you're around the same dollar amount as i am for a modified exhaust lol.
It really makes a nice sound. I like the Stillen exhaust thats on the new G, but i do miss that G35 factory hum.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
If you like what you got for sound, your plan worked. :)

Me too.
My goal was just going to the simplified straight tube by Z1 and ridding the baffled plastic stock tube. I like the Z1 high polish finish too although I had no idea it would have any effect on the sound (it's slight), I do like it better.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Death metal makes me want to slaughter baby deer and run people off the road but definitely good music
Ditto!!! I loves me some Lamb Of God or Hatebreed while jammin round the bay area.

I can also enjoy som electronic stuff while cruising.. Techno, Drum & Bass, Dubstep...

mostly depends on my mood

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Cant do the dubstep.
I have long periods of time where i listen to nothing but rock (which im in right now) .... it can be death metal, 80s and 90s rock, alternative, classic, theres so many variations of rock that it can almost never get boring.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts