·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you want to drive:

Fast/aggressive?

Slow/relaxed?

OR

Gangsta cruisin with your seat leaned all the way back so you can see out the tiny back window in the back seat? (i dont drive like that but there are those that do and we have to include everyone.)

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Fast/aggressive for me is hard rock....whether its in the car or on my bike. But on the bike with rock music i generally average 120+. some Linkin Park songs, Some metallica songs, and other bands like disturbed. I have a "bike" playlist on my ipod =)

Relaxed - edm, some hip hop artists, and a few softer rock bands liek breaking benjamin, red hot chili peppers, foo fighters, and many others.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Death metal makes me want to slaughter baby deer and run people off the road but definitely good music

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Windows down, roof open and OEM exhaust winding to the shift points.

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Misc songs on some Quentin Tarantino soundtracks

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You had me until you said "good music"
There are 2 death metal bands i can listen to and its because the lead singer's voice is pretty damn good.

Killswitch Engage and Slayer

Not that i feel i have to defend death metal to anyone but there are times where it is called for - the gym and aggressive driving.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I listen to every type of music out there. I go through phases where I only want to hear rock, or only EDM, and sometimes only hip hop. Rock seems to make its way around more often than the others.
Lately i've just been loving the sound of the turbo spooling and then the BOV after.

edit:
I lied about "every type of music"
It's all but country. Not my thing. I can do classical though

1 - 20 of 33 Posts