Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys i am a current mr2 turbo owner and i am thinking of buying a used 2003 6speed white g35 but before i buy and jump into it i would like to know what is the future of the g35?

i dont want to buy a 2003 g35 and in 2 years time a g35 turbo with over 350hp is going to come out as the new 2005 model.

does any0ne here know if the g35 will ever be in turbo or forced induction form from factory?

i would need to a solid answer instead of speculation.

thank you .

·
Registered
427 Posts
I dont realy see that happening, although no one will be able to give you a correct answer cuz no one knows for sure. If they did this they would make this car compete with the M3 and S4 and the C32 AMG. But Im not seein Infiniti doin this. Just my 2 cents

2003 G35C / 6mt / LR & Willow Leather / Nav / Premium / Aero / ETA 5 Months, Maybe 1.5 weeks?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Agreed.

Also, keep in mind that adding a factory turbo or super will most likely steeply increase price for the Sportier model - not sure what your price range is, but based on the prices of good aftermarket supers, I'd say if Infiniti did add a turbo/super option, you could expect atleast 5-8grand more in sticker. And of course, a higher demand.

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
55 Posts
I thought of waiting also, but it's just like anything else. There will always be something better that comes along later. That's the way it is.

Waiting for 350, well OK. But will you be disappointed when 400 comes out, and what about the lost opportunity time???

Love my G.

'03 G35 Coupe / 5AT / Carrib Blue / Willow Leather / Sport Wheels

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
[werd]

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Crap, I left my crystal ball at home. I'll get back to you after work.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Dont wait...Just buy the beauty and drive it now.

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

1 - 7 of 7 Posts