Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1950 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked around the forum and didn't find a thread like this but if you know of one let me know and kill this thread. I've seen threads like this on other forums and thought it'd be interesting to strt one here.

I'll start it off:

I did an oil change, changed my spark plugs and sprayed my rims black. Threw on some gold lug nuts and valve stem caps that bring out the Brembo calipers nicely.

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
Put 350z spec tokico d spec struts and tein h techs as well as an SPC camber kit couple months ago. Just got a double din, waiting for the jdm kit in the mail then that is going in.

Also got new hankook v12's for the front and an oil change as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
In the past three months, I've done: New wheels and tires, tint, motordyne 5/16" spacer, r2c intake, grill, tailights tinted, minor debadging. 2000 w kickers and explod amp. Oil change two weeks ago. Spark plugs, catback and headlights next.

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Belts are next for me.............

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Filled mine up today $60 later.

Ninja - how is your turbo treating you??? [/B]

·
Premium Member
15,445 Posts
Wiper blades yesterday, rainx treatment on windshield a few days ago. Tried to find 93 oct gas yesterday but no luck.

still needs; fresh detail and wax before winter

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just replaced my OEM rear struts last night at 78,500 miles with Tokico HP series struts. Replaced the belts a couple weeks ago. Also, took apart and cleaned the passenger's side window motor when it stopped working a month ago. Works like a charm now :) Vinyl wrapped the hood in flat black and next I'm doing the roof in carbon fiber and the trunk as well as the spoiler in flat black vinyl.

Next in line I am tinting the windows with 20% rear and side, 35% front. I'll post up pics next weekend since the tints are arriving on Wednesday. Super stoked!

2003 Red G35 Coupe 6mt w/ Brembo brakes

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dumped sea foam in the tank. Nothing exciting. I'm itching to squeeze some more power from the motor but I think I need to be good until the new year.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
just put my new air filter on since the previous owner didnt believe in cleaning it.... cleaned the MAF while it was off.. next is the TB

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
^^ yes and how is your mileage compared to pre-F/I?

03 6mt sedan ivory pearl on black.
Filled mine up today $60 later.

Ninja - how is your turbo treating you??? [/B]
Going well. No problems so far. My mileage is still over 24mpg, usually, mixed. Its actually gotten better since I retuned with stock plenum. Kinetix couldn't handle the boost.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Going well. No problems so far. My mileage is still over 24mpg, usually, mixed. Its actually gotten better since I retuned with stock plenum. Kinetix couldn't handle the boost.
Yea. That's what i hear. A guy at my work has a turbo Z and it kept sucking the kinetix gasket into the plenum

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
121 Posts
New plugs, BBS wheels with v12 tires, tein tech-s springs with SPC front rear camber kit, 3k hid fogs, k&n drop in filter, oil change next week

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

1 - 20 of 1950 Posts