Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I was just curious what some of ya'll were able to get the dealer to throw in for free or reduced cost on your G35 Coupe purchase. Seeing as the coupes are pretty much going for MSRP, did anyone get the dealers to budge on some free perks?

One guy says he was able to negotiate wheel locks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I got a pretty green picture of William McKinnley, but that's it. From what I've heard that was pretty good for a coupe back in June.

·
Registered
818 Posts
The only perk I got in June was the ability to actually get one instead of wait 3-4 months....

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was able to get free lugs and a free car cover. This was before they screwed up my order and a making me wait all over again.

Needless to say I was very upset when I found out and went in [boxing]. Now I am getting them plus they are taking like $1750 off the price. Just sucks having to wait.....

Ernie

2004 Red/Graphite 6MT G35 Coupe (S ord..err..U order now)

·
Registered
818 Posts
A major BJ from the Internet Sales Girl!!! [boink]

·
Registered
237 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1CRAZMOFO

A major BJ from the Internet Sales Girl!!! [boink]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">[cheers][cheers]
Freebies ?? I don't think Infiniti knows what freebies are.[timebomb]

G35 Coupe
6MT DP/W prem, aero, navless

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Wheel locks and carpet mats. That's about it.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
336 Posts
BJs are great things!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi:

Same here. No freebies. But have had some luck talking them into selling extras at dealer cost. Plus, you might be able to negotiate the price on any additional costs not related to the MSRP, like costs for:

1) Document prep fee $45, it should be free! See line 1-B under 'Itemization of the Amount Financed'
2) LoJack $1,000, it should be $750 or less
3) Any type of extra warranty that you buy.

Check out this thread: 2004 G35 coupe Order Aero kit 4-piece hard find~ It starts with one topic but goes on to discuss fees that might be of interest to you.

<font color="brown">'03.5 6MT ~ (DP w/ WL)</font id="brown">

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was able to get free XM Radio and a free tint job-- plus another $500 off because they stuck me with the nav system when I didn't originally want it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got free oil changes for as long as I own the car. I am allowed up to four changes a year. They will also pick up my car and drop off a loaner for scheduled maintenance(not for oil changes). I did pay msrp for a 6mt coupe.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
1 free oil change
Bose leather CD holder
a plant
trunk mat
air pressure indicating valve covers
several key chains

That's all I can remember.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I got a plant, trunk and carpet mats, 1st oil change free - but didn't ask for them - just got them.

And for the big freebie - My Stock Navigation System. when the guy wrote up the sales contract he made an error in adding up the option and gave it to me for $2000 off MSRP. He caught the mistake when delivering the car, but said that thier dealership would honor the price although an error had been made.

Too bad, so sad for them, but I glad!!

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Everybody got plants? What the heck? One person getting a plant is weird, two people is a trend. A scary trend.

2003.5 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice | Pictures

·
Registered
402 Posts
LXG35c are you joking or you are getting free oil changes forever?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LXG35c

I got free oil changes for as long as I own the car. I am allowed up to four changes a year. They will also pick up my car and drop off a loaner for scheduled maintenance(not for oil changes). I did pay msrp for a 6mt coupe.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

1 - 20 of 28 Posts