Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this nice blue coupe on the www.cardomain.com with the Nismo spoiler. I like the looks of it, gives the G a nice aggressive stance. What do you guys think?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for my 6MT Capri G35. Driving my SVT for the mean time.

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
no offense to anyone who has the aerokit on their coupe, but I think the car looks much better without a spoiler. And that opinion applies to the above pics as well. It just has nicer lines without it.

-Ken

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
550 Posts
We all know you have no taste Kloh, so I dont think it matters.[lol]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by craigdred

We all know you have no taste Kloh, so I dont think it matters.[lol]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

hey, WTFGuy! you're back! [:D]

·
Registered
550 Posts
Hey No Taste Guy [cheers]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by craigdred

Hey No Taste Guy [cheers]

For your information, I have plenty of taste. Didn't Gardiner tell you this was going to be my next car?

-Ken

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Gardiner

And Kloh, if you got that car it would be a Yukloh!
[:D][:D][:D][:D]

LOL! now, THAT's a nickname! (wait a minute... isn't that the same as No Taste Guy?)

-Ken

·
Registered
550 Posts
That Yugo looks Pimpin [pimp]

That would pick up lotsa chicks in MIA [lol][rockon]

·
Registered
550 Posts
By the way Kloh,
I know you have good taste..You have a Sweeeet G to prove this !!!![rockon]

[cheers]

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts

By the way Kloh, I know you have good taste..You have a Sweeeet G to prove this !!!![rockon]

what, you don't like my Yugo?

-Ken

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have cb with factory spoiler. IMHO the nismo spolier looks bad. I could also do without the injen sticker on the driver side rear window.

G35 6mt
blue/graphite
everything but nav. - cause men don't need directions from anything

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jonathan

I could also do without the injen sticker on the driver side rear window.

totally agree with you there, jonathan. Why people feel compelled to put stickers on their cars I'll never know. My damn tint guy tried to sneak a tiny one by me. I took it off straightaway.

-Ken

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I too had them remove the dealer emblem they tried to put on the ass of my car! I THINK NOT YOU F*CKERS (Refering to the dealer) !!! hehe anyway I am not a fan of this nismo spoiler nor the stickers. I love that blue color though on the coupe with 18" phat rims! Looks sweet!

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
There are certain cars you modify the look of, and others you don't. Although I don't hate the spoiler, I like it a lot better without.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

There are certain cars you modify the look of, and others you don't. Although I don't hate the spoiler, I like it a lot better without.

I agree with you, the G looks so good ya don't have to do anything to it! I just haven't seen anyone modify the Gs body before, just modified it with different rims. Oh and in Canada if I get a 6mt I have to get the spoiler! But luckly it looks good[8D]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Wheels are the most common mod when starting to customize any car. The G just so happens to look so good with aftermarket wheels, that the entire personality aspect of the car changes. [boink]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

1 - 20 of 31 Posts