Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think that I have seen any mention of the "wood kits". I saw a blue G35 without the aero pack, it had a very dark wood kit installed. I was really taken back because it looked really hot! I was surprised enough that I have been back and looked at it a few times and I think I want one even though I have the platinum. Maybe just around the main instruments and the clock? The wood wheel is nice but $600 is a bit much to handle for just that one item!

Hodaddy

·
Registered
45 Posts
Type: "G35 dash kits" into Google and you'll find anything that's made for the car. It's amazing what is available - real carbon fiber, fake carbon fiber, almost any kind of wood you can imagine. One web site connects you to an Infiniti dealer in Texas which stocks aftermarket parts. There are also many others. Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
How you liking your Carribean AKS Alive? Some guy just cam over to my house to see mine. He's trying to decide between your color and BS. Allot of people have given me props and told me that the AKS is a completely different car! [rockon]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
45 Posts
Having purchased it in January, I had one of the first CB sedans on the road here in NY. It was a kick driving a "one-of-a-kind." Now they are all over the place, but I still find the color kind of unique. I've had zero problems with the car and would recommend it highly. The first dealer service experience (on the house) was really nice also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts