Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
161 - 175 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
It was my quest to unearth the origins of 6mt...
i respect you for this... we all learned a bit of history on 6mt.

thanks!!!!

·
Registered
9,832 Posts
Hello all. New to this great forum. I'll be getting my G35 Coupe 6MT on monday! DG/G, Premium, Aero, Splash Guards, Sirius, TM. I've also ordered clear turn signals and a Brake Fluid Cover. I'll be buying PIAA Extreme Whites for the fogs soon. I had Piaa's XW on my previous car and never had a problem with them, plus I really like the match with the Xenons. I've also ordered the K&N drop-in.

I'm looking into replacing the ugly roof antenna but I'm not sure if there's a nano-antenna (Quarter size) available for Sirius just like that for XM, or if replacing the cable will be difficult. I've done searches on this topic but most of you installed the satellite radio afterwards and mounted the antenna inside. I should've known better. Window tinting is a must in FL so that'll be done soon.

Car was supposed to be here 2 days ago and I can't wait!
I hope this guy got his car. :(

·
Registered
9,832 Posts
hey there...

whas happenin. well yea im a new member here Choco[:D] is the name.. i just got ma G35 - 04 2 days ago 5AT crazzzy ride. well just thought i' share ma 1st fukt up experince wit ma new baby. 2 days ago i went n got ma car from the show room n go take it to get it regestered rite. after i regester ma car and its offically mine i come out side n i notice that some FUKER!! crashed ma baby!![:(] n ran. Like seriously under less than an hour n shitt already happened!! but the FUKT up part is that i parked ma car in an open space n i mea oooooooopen space so no1 hits it. but that fuker hit ma car I REALLY WANNA KNO WHHHHYYY![censored]! anyways i took it to pro-garage they fix it in 24hrs brand new...!!

well i hope i could read wha u guys done wit ur Gz cuz im planing on modifying the SHITT out of mine![smoking]

G-35 Unnnniiittee!Coupe ^_^
and I hope this guy is still the coo shiznit like dat yo. :(

161 - 175 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.