Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sav505

[timebomb]<<< huh?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I know, it's most annoying. he said he's the one getting the commission so it's not fair for him to pass the delivery process off to a colleague. I must wait the extra day. [:(!]

·
Registered
48 Posts
in vegas, at just about every dealership, if a salesman is off a day, he will come in on his day off to sell you the car or just to deliver it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just wanted to say hi. I've been searching for a new car and had the following on my list -

Nissian Maxima
Mercedes C320
and both versions of the G35

I think I like the Infiniti best :)

I deal with high performance parts for a living so I doubt this car will be stock for long :)

Tom

2002 Supercharged 8.1 Suburban
2000 Corvette convertible
2004 G35 - shopping now

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Welcome aboard, tbyrne. No doubt the G35 is the best option of the cars you listed. Good luck with getting the car.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
2 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by baechols

Hey guys, i just got my G35 and thought i should join a forum. this (i thought) was the best for me[:D] i have a 2003 Diamond Graphite with willow interior and it is fully loaded. we had to take it off the lot before another man bought it, so it is an 5sp automatic. i still luv it and think it is so beautiful
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

HELLO EVERYBODY, I JUST BOUGHT A 04, FULLY LOADED 5AT CAR BLUE COUPE.
GLAD TO HAVE FOUND THIS FORUM, IT HAS ANSWERED MANY QUESTIONS THAT DEALERSHIPS COULD NOT ANSWER..ANYWAY CANT WAIT TO INSTALL THE STILLEN CHARGER..ANYONE WANT TO COMMENT ON THIS ONE?

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Welcome to the board, Moshi!
Just wanted to let you know that your [SHIFT] key is broken [:)]

2003.5 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | Fuzzy dice | Pictures

·
Registered
4 Posts
HEY, NEW TO FORUM - I HAVE HAD MY BLACK G COUPE FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS- I GOT IT AROUND AUGUST DUE TO WEATHER. I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE A BLACK 330CI W/ M3 SPORTS PACK.AERO PACK, EVERYTHING AN M3 WAS ACCEPT THE EXTRA .2 LITERS YA KNOW--SO I DECIDED TO GO BIG

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by HURHHURH

HEY, NEW TO FORUM - I HAVE HAD MY BLACK G COUPE FOR ALMOST 2 MONTHS- I GOT IT AROUND AUGUST DUE TO WEATHER. I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE A BLACK 330CI W/ M3 SPORTS PACK.AERO PACK, EVERYTHING AN M3 WAS ACCEPT THE EXTRA .2 LITERS YA KNOW--SO I DECIDED TO GO BIG AND SPENT ABOUT 10000 IN A STEREO--NOW IF YOUR WONDERING WHY I DIDNT JUST GET AN M3--IM ONLY 20 OR WAS ACTUALLY 18 AT THAT POINT, BUT ITS A COMPANY CAR AND I AM THE PROUD ONLY SON AND GRANDSON--ANYHOW i WENT THROUGH 2 BIMMERS AND NOW I HAVE A AUTO GCOUPE,W/ BORLA EXHAUST AND INJEN COLD AIR- I WAS GOING TO PURCHASE PULLYS AND A FLYWHEEL
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SAME MODS

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hello everyone, just joined this forum. I really like the site - I've been looking for a decent place to share and learn about the g35 coupe with others. I ordered mine in 1st week of October, doesn't arrive till mid January04. I'm very excited.

I ordered a 04 6MT Coupe Twilight Blue, aero everything minus navigation.

I'll post pics once I get it. Living in upstate NY - my first purchase for it will be snows and wheels.

regards,
whup

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello everyone!
I just joined and wanted to say 'hi'!
I just got my Diamond Graphite 6MT and it's awesome! It has a sunroof and the Aero Package (no premium package). I can't wait until it's broken in so I can open it up!
This is my first "nice" car. I upgraded from a VW New Beetle.
I plan to get some wheels and some mild lowering, perhaps an intake mod too.. we'll see.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone! New g35 on the block. So far, I love it! Can't wait to break it in! I noticed every time I drive it, there is like a burning smell and I am not sure if it's from the breaks or the clutch. Any of you guys know what this is?
Later

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Welcome, addictive!
Try a search, but I think the burning is normal. There's a protective coating on your brakes that is coming off.

2003.5 Sedan 6MT | Sport/Aero/Premium | Desert Platinum/Willow | 350Z intake | Pictures

41 - 60 of 175 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.