Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font color="maroon"><font face="Arial"><font size="2">Welcome to the new G35 Interchange forum.</font id="size2"></font id="Arial"></font id="maroon">[:)]

<font face="Arial"><font size="2"><font color="black">We've just officially launched (1/27/03) and in the weeks to come will be updating and upgrading our site. We've got many knowledgable people ready to answer your quesions, so what are you waiting for, post away!

And all of you that already have your G, don't rub it in! Mine will be here in late April [:D]</font id="black"></font id="size2"></font id="Arial">

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm the new guy on the block now and just wanted to say "Hi!". I'll be around a lot probably, with a lot of comments and questions. I absolutely LOVE the new G35 SC and have been obssessed by it since the first time I heard about it. Anyways, right now I have a 1996 I30. I love it too, but if I could get a G35 SC, I would do it in less than a second. I'm 2/3 of the way there!

Hope to talk to you all more soon!

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe, welcome to the group Tmartin, or shall we call you martin?

I too am waiting for my G. I have a Cl right now, and absolutely love it, but the G... nothing compares!

Welcome again, and keep us posted on your purchase. [8D]

6-speed

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey, thanks for the welcome. Call me Tim, the 't' in 'tmartin'. I cannot wait until my purchase...could be a little while unfortunately. Oh well.

I have two questions VQ.

1) Where did you name come from/are you the owner of this forum?

2) You said you have a "CL"? What is that? Like a MB Cl430 or something?

Thanks.

Patiently -- or not so patiently waiting to trade in my 1996 I30 for a wonderful G35 SC!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I was the first owner of a diamond graphite 6MT in Phoenix in early December (or so I'm told). I'll start another thread with pictures...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey Semi i see your from the phoenix area im moving there in june well actually scottsdale maybe we can meet and shoot the shit. Or if you would be willing to give me the lowdown on that area i would appreciate it

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey everyone! Sup? I guess I'm in the long line for the G35 Coupe! Estimated 2-3 month wait??!! DOH!! Oh well, after the test drive it's probably worth it! Right?! But I pray it comes in sooner! [bowdown]

"Use the Forced Air Induction Luke"
-Jedi

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Welcome, jedi

good luck with the wait... it sucks! [banghead]

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
85 Posts
hey guys, another newb here. i was first enlightened of the wonders of the SC from my friend, whos an absolute fanatic. im talking OBSESSIVE lol. anyway, i never really took him seriously about it until recently when i got my ass smoked by a 6MT(i drive a 99 Civic Si by the way). seeing and hearing it in person was awesome......best sounding stock V6 ive ever heard[thmsup].

looking forward to converse with all of you[:D]

"If money is the root of all evil, then I'm a Saint." - Anonymous

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome aboard Civic!

6-speed

·
Registered
172 Posts
hm i think i know who you are.....mister "i havent registered yet"

·
Registered
172 Posts
by the way, welcome aboard (hey vq, where is the edit post button?) -- oh i bet it's cause im not logged in. duh

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys, i just got my G35 and thought i should join a forum. this (i thought) was the best for me[:D] i have a 2003 Diamond Graphite with willow interior and it is fully loaded. we had to take it off the lot before another man bought it, so it is an 5sp automatic. i still luv it and think it is so beautiful

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
welcome, baechols -

I think you got the best combo. it's just like mine!

-Ken

-------
2003 G35C
5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I just got out to my local infiniti dealership for a closer look at the beautiful G35 SC yesterday. I think im in love. I'll probably be ordering my Black Obsidian/Graphite 6MT soon. They said it might not be in until sometime in July [banghead]. I can't wait, but I guess I'll have to. I look forward to reading everyones posts, and one day I will have a picture of mine on here.[:D]

Good things come to those who wait.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by sav505

I think im in love. I'll probably be ordering my Black Obsidian/Graphite 6MT soon. They said it might not be in until sometime in July [banghead]. I can't wait, but I guess I'll have to. I look forward to reading everyones posts, and one day I will have a picture of mine on here.[:D]

Good things come to those who wait.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Welcome aboard sav! Did you test drive one? That should clear up any doubts you might have about getting one. Believe me, I wasn't planning on getting mine the day I did, but after driving it, I couldn't leave without it!

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I haven't gone for a test drive yet. The only ones they had were fresh off the truck orders for other people, and one that belonged to an employe. There are 2 other infiniti dealerships in my area. I'll probably be paying them a visit sometime this week. I will be totaly amazed if they have the one I want thats not already sold!

One question...I'm planning on spending about 33k on a 6mt...does that sound about right?

Sav505

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
It depends on what options you want, but if you have a set amount you can spend and you let them know up front, they should try to accommodate. Keep in mind that if it's the coupe you want, you'll have less room to negotiate because of supply and demand.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

1 - 20 of 175 Posts