Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,488 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Welcome JRIOS. I just looked at the stock coupe OEM mats and I see you have a decent price compared to my dealer. You're about 25 bucks cheaper and 11 dollars cheaper than the best price I saw in E-bay.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to 6mt. It's nice to have another OEM parts vendor on board.

If I may offer some unsolicited constructive criticism, one thing I didn't like about your site is when searching for OEM replacement parts, after selecting the year, make, and model, your site banner takes up almost half of the screen, which makes one scroll too much. Affordable Nissan Nismo Parts Accessories wholesale to the public. Nismo Performance Parts.
I thank you for taking the time to give us your insight on our webpage. We are still working out the kinks with the site so any input is much appreciated.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome JRIOS. I just looked at the stock coupe OEM mats and I see you have a decent price compared to my dealer. You're about 25 bucks cheaper and 11 dollars cheaper than the best price I saw in E-bay.
Just so you guys know, 6MT.net members get an additional discount on all OEM parts that are listed on the website. This does discount does not apply to Infiniti Accesories or Nismo Parts. But we are more than willing to price match the accesory parts and or Nismo parts and if we can better the price we'll do that as well.

·
Registered
50,074 Posts
welcome. im glad to see more support. i would like to know what the additional 6MT discount is. i need to get a drivers side window motor for my 04 coupe.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Welcome to 6MT.

Can you guys get part number 4 for the rear left door (driver's side)? Every Infiniti site tells me "No items were found in this category."

I need the weatherstrip for the rear right door too...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to 6MT.

Can you guys get part number 4 for the rear left door (driver's side)? Every Infiniti site tells me "No items were found in this category."

I need the weatherstrip for the rear right door too...
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Is the part that you need the one highlighted in blue?

Attachments

·
Super Duper Moderator
53,488 Posts
Thanks for hooking me up, Jorge. It was nice talking to you.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts