Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
That's what I was thinking. That must be the weight with tires. Where did you get those numbers VQ?

[dunno]

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

49 lbs front, 51 lbs rear.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

My 20s weigh 22lbs each! [bigeyes]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Are these your new wheels you're talking about? Do we have pictures yet?

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by xzellerate
Are these your new wheels you're talking about? Do we have pictures yet?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Go to the sedan forum, and look in "My #1 Wheel Option". I would post the link, but will punish you this one time since it's your job to do the diggin![lol]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
[brGo to the sedan forum, and look in "My #1 Wheel Option". I would post the link, but will punish you this one time since it's your job to do the diggin![lol]
OK smartypants! I know what you're talking about. What I meant was do you have them on your car yet? Why, I oughta... [hammer]

[lol]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot
OK smartypants! I know what you're talking about. What I meant was do you have them on your car yet? Why, I oughta... [hammer]

LMAO! Sorry kid, didn't know that you had seen them [cheers]. I placed the order yesterday, and they take 4-6 weeks to be made. (They are custom wheels). I am going with 20"x10" rear, 20"x8.5" front, with 275/30/20 rear Toyo T1-S, and 245/35/20 front Toyo T1-S. According to the tech specs, they should be about 0.5lbs lighter than my stock wheel/tire!!! [crazy][jaw]I'm lowring it this week, so I'll be able to take pics and let you guys know how the car rides, handles, and looks lowered on factory wheels. Can't wait!

XL

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Kid?

You 23
Me 33

You crack me up XZ!
[clown]

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

Kid?

You 23
Me 33

You crack me up XZ!
[clown]

Just trying to make you feel good man, since the way time is flying these days, I'll be there there in no time.[banghead]

XL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.