Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a sport coupe and was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem I am having, I have notice the the rear area of the car about the rear tires is very weak, I took my car in for service at the local Infiniti dealer and when my car was returned the was a pressure dent in that area, if you look down the side of the car it is very noticable, this is the second time this has happened, I had a black sport coupe at first and it had the exact same dent in the same area, any ideas or comments would be great.[banghead]

travis escalante/2003.5 desert platinum/6spd/20's/navigation/custom wood trim/ and 2003.5 desert platinum/sport sedan/5spd auto/19's/wood interior/

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Travis, I recognized this message stated in another post. Please assist in keeping this forum organized by not duplicating your messages. From now on, you can just post a link if you absolutely positively have to get a quick answer. Thanks for your support! [thmsup]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Same thing with me on the rear. I have a similar dent on the front wheel well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts