Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions as to what is the best wax for the car. I want it so it gets real glossy and protects the paint real well. Also so I can just wipe the dust of real easy.

G35 Sedan...All Black!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
zaino

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
To begin with, I wash my car with Turtlewax Zip wash. It includes their main wax ingredient so it waxes while you wash. The best part of it, is that it lengthens the time between waxes, a big help for us busy businessmen [:D].

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan Ivory Pearl/Graphite Leather Sport/Premium/Aerokit

·
Registered
27 Posts
I used NuFinish for years. Much better than Meguilar or Turtle wax. Saw a recent test comparison over a 6 month period of all the major products and Zymoil tested out tops. I've used it and it does produce a very fine sheen and finish. Unlike many products, Zymoil wants a quick on and off process. With Nufinish and many others, people often put the wax on half the car and let dry to a white haze before removal. I haven't used Zymoil long enough to compare the long term reliability. I usually was often enough that it really doesn't matter. I tend to still like Nufinish only because it removes the issue of getting the wax on and off quickly.
Ken

1 - 8 of 8 Posts