Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night coming home from the club, a modded Prelude pulls next to me and begins to pace. now its 3 in the am, and i am in no mood to play. he downshifts and takes off and then slows again. ok, tuf guy, ill be your huckleberry. at about 60, i shift to 3rd and wait. wait. and wait. he goes. and then i let him have it. he jumps about a car, but quickly loses that advantage and sees nothing but LED tails. we get to a light and the fool wants to go again. i turn off the VDC (almost lost to an FX45 last weekend b/c i left it on) and wait for my green light. green.....go. he peels out and i take off without trying to fully drag. instantly pull on him. shift to 2nd and get alittle fishtail action. hes about 2 cars back now. shift to 3rd.......another chirp.......he's way back now. shut it down at about 80. of course he does the ricer move. are you not entertained?
today, get blown by by a 2nd gen eclipse gs-t. of course he slows down too. i look over at the guy and can see the gauges on the A-pillar, so i am somewhat apprehensive. but what the hell. downshift to 4th at around 70 and he goes. pull on him pretty steadily and shut it down at around 100. got him by about a car maybe a car and half. we get to a light. he's revving and all, riding the clutch, lurching forward and then back. so i assume its on. lights green and he doesnt go. the bastard waits until i shift to 2nd to hit it. so he gets by me. but as soon as i get to about 4 grand i begin to pull. as i get to his door, he shuts it down. what a bitch. anyway, just thought that i would share. be safe out there kids. and beware the boys.......

Doc

DG/6MT/Prem/Nav/Attitude

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice kill Doc. U represent no matter what car your in.[thmsup]

1SICKLEX's words and comments do not reflect Lexus corp, ClubLexus nor his mother's.....

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Dr., you gotta throw that one in the racing forum! [boink]

XL

2003.5 5AT Sedan | Ivory Pearl | Graphite Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit W/Rear Spoiler

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Perhaps VQ could do it for me. i would hate to repost it there and 2 of these flying around this board. 'preciate it Mike. good to see you over here, although i dont think that they are ready for you[boxing][:D][bigeyes]

Doc

DG/6MT/Prem/Nav/Attitude

1 - 4 of 4 Posts