Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VQ im looking foward to buy the 350z padel for my sedan G. Can you tell me a cheaper place to buy!
Ps. the padel is: acceleration padel+break padel+food rest padel and for the foot break padel...wut should i do? isnt 350Z with a hand break~ im lost >_<

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I have them at my apartment now...I will try to get pics of the install. I believe he ordered them through Grubbs Infiniti(although I can't remember exactly)...I know they have them though...check them out sub.

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Oh and I am in Nebraska right now otherwise I would check. And YES I drove here from Houston, TX. through the night too!

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
153 Posts
How come there is a 129 dollar on VQ? What the heck is the whole assembly for.

FLaCo = SKiNNy

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

They were ordered from Courtesy Nissan's Online Store:

http://www.courtesyparts.com/350z/interior.html

You'll need a gas pedal, large brake pedal and foot rest. Will cost ya about $65 shipped.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I got a sedan G35...so instead of a hand break, i got a foot break... what should i do? and the acc padel cost 129???!?!?!??!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I can't get the gas pedal on so I think I can explain the two prices:

The aluminum gas pedal replacement doesn't fit on the G35 or non track 350Z's from what I can tell. You need the entire gas pedal assembly replaced I think.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

The aluminum gas pedal replacement doesn't fit on the G35 or non track 350Z's from what I can tell. You need the entire gas pedal assembly replaced I think.

I dont know if im going to get the entire gas padel assembly, dont you think its bad for the padel? If there is anything goes wrong when you driving.....many things can happen ~_~
i dont wanna loss my touch on the gas padel~

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
VQ linked me to a guide and there are two little pieces missing that apparently are on back order. I'm going to see if I can't find alternatives.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Semi On

Semi can you give me some photo of the installation? I wanna see how it look on G35. send by e-mail

[email protected]

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by subrobo

Semi can you give me some photo of the installation? I wanna see how it look on G35. send by e-mail

[email protected]

[bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown][bowdown]

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I promise I'm not ignoring you. I just was waiting until I got a chance to figure out a solution for the gas pedal before I took pictures. Hopefully, this weekend.

And you screwed up the stylesheet!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I promise I'm not ignoring you. I just was waiting until I got a chance to figure out a solution for the gas pedal before I took pictures. Hopefully, this weekend.

And you screwed up the stylesheet!

[bigeyes]I screwed up! style sheet?
[bs]

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
The page is now too wide for lower resolutions without resorting to the scroll bar because of all the smilies.

BTW, VQ, you can make each post a seperate table to allow for the others to resize correctly and only the offending post to scroll off the screen. There's a very old thread in the feedback section of http://arstechnica.infopop.net with the specific code.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I'll check into that Semi, thanks for the tip. For now, I just erased a few smilies! [:D]

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

1 - 15 of 15 Posts