Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When did you get your pics up in the gallery? An announcement would have been nice...

By the way, is that your pad in the background? [thumbup]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Heh, thanks. Actually I'm not a big fan of those pics, they didn't come out very good. Main reason being that that is not my house! I had to park it, snap some quick pics and jet. I was getting some interesting looks from neighbors!

I'm going to try and get some better shots tomorrow, weather permitting. We'll see [boink]

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Ha ha ha! I can see some guy running out of his house going "Get off my driveway!" while VQ tries to snap some pictures.

We should have a contest to see how many nice pictures we can get of our G's in front of posh houses that don't belong to us.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
550 Posts
Very Nice VQ......Looks sweeet [clapper]

[cheers]

2003.5 G35 Coupe | 6MT | Aero | Premium | NAV | Ivory Pearl/Graphite Lthr | AKA TBA
2001 Nissan Frontier | Crew Cab | Supercharged | 4AT | Silver Ice/Graphite Lthr |AKA BULLET

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by lead_foot

Ha ha ha! I can see some guy running out of his house going "Get off my driveway!" while VQ tries to snap some pictures.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The image I have in my mind is priceless... only, I don't know what VQ looks like? [dunno]

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

1 - 5 of 5 Posts