·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About the z350 padel your giving out!
If i wanna put those padel in for my seden G35...[:D]
How can i change my foot break.....
its not available >_< [banghead]
can i put the clutch for the boot break?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Chaz

Haha slow down there buddy! You have to win them first...[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[^]Chaz! Dont worry, there is no way that i can beat you other then using a spam bot!
I might as well buy it myself~
Thats why i ask him about it![cheers][lol]

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Well don't worry...I'm not sure I am in the running since I am a Moderator. But goodluck and there are still over 2 weeks left...[:D]

'03 G35 Sedan.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Sub, don't worry. That's why I haven't ordered the pedals yet. If you have an auto, you will get gas, large brake, small footbrake and foot rest. If you have a manual, you will get gas, 2 small pedals (clutch and brake) and footrest.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

Sub, don't worry. That's why I haven't ordered the pedals yet. If you have an auto, you will get gas, large brake, small footbrake and foot rest. If you have a manual, you will get gas, 2 small pedals (clutch and brake) and footrest.

2003 G35 Coupe (on order)
6-speed
Diamond Graphite / Graphite
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Woo VQ that sounds very sexy~[:D]
BTW i didnt come to this board just for those gifts!
I'm here to meet people and ask questions, i think you guys really helps a lot.[^]
This is a really good board! Keep the good work! I will always be here. Nice meeting you all!!!![cheers]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts