Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe someone can answer this who has more experience on this than me... I am eligible for the VPP pricing through my job. Will this be available do you think on the 2005 G35's? I'd love to buy one now but financially it makes more sense for me to wait till the new model year, but at the same time i do not want to lose my ability to get a discount.

Anyone know how that is handled on a new model?

Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Sun35

Maybe someone can answer this who has more experience on this than me... I am eligible for the VPP pricing through my job. Will this be available do you think on the 2005 G35's? I'd love to buy one now but financially it makes more sense for me to wait till the new model year, but at the same time i do not want to lose my ability to get a discount.

Anyone know how that is handled on a new model?

Thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Some dealers don't want to do it on the 04's. It is the dealer option.

I bought mine vpp, but only after having them tell me they wouldn't and trying to tell me now one else in TX would. I called 4 TX dealers and 3 said no problem. I called my local dealer back and they agreed.

04/6mt/aero/prem/desert platinum outside/graphite inside

·
Registered
857 Posts
Go for the 04.. That's what I am doing.. All the dealers I talked to said the 05 won't be eligible for VPP for six months ! I'm talking about the Coupe here..
I don't know about the Sedans.. I will get the 04 Coupe for VPP Pricing of $33,100
that's Auto w/ premium and Tire package (no nav)
Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts