Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I just received my order number for my Coupe. They said it is in the March allocation or something like that. Well my question is that how long did it take you guys to get your VIN #s after you got ur order number AND how long it took to get your car after u receive the VIN #. thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
1st thing. Im on all kinds of drugz as I just had my Wisdom teeth pulled (im 34). OK here it is, I placed my order on nov 6th. Was told it would take 3 months. The order was placed the following month (dec). Built in january. Then it was shipped the following month (feb). The dealership also told me they have 2 shipp dates for all vehicles. Basically the begining of the month or the middle of the month. My car arrived at the begining of Febuary. From what I understand, 3 months is typical. But your vehicle could get pushed back a shiping date. So if it was scheduled to be delivered at the beging of the month, it would be pushed to the middle of the month (still 3 months basically). But if it was scheduled to be delivered in the middle of the month and the ship date was pushed back, you wouldnt see the car till the begining of the follwing month makeing the wait 4 months. Again this is all based on my experence with my ealership (located in dallas). hope this helps.

G35 Coupe
Brilliant Silver
Auto
Everything but NAV
http://www.corevoltage.com

·
Registered
153 Posts
My dealer told me July ( i ordered it mid feb...which means a march allocation)...but might be 20 days or so eralier than that...they just say that to keep it safe and you won't be calling the salesman everyday asking him "is it here yet?"

FLaCo = SKiNNy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts