Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a problem with their cars vibrating at highway speeds? Mine was when i took it in for service (7500), so they turned the front rotors, and rotated and balanced all of my tires. It Still vibrates[banghead], and i think it is getting worse. Anyone else had this problem?[dunno]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
96 Posts
No problems here at 5090 miles. When do you feel the vibrations? At all speeds? Coasting or under throttle? Auto or manual?

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
auto, between 50and 70 mostly, and its all the time-not just accel or braking. I had a rotate and balance done sat because they said i prob lost a wheel weight...no prob I noticed it again on the way home, so called them mon at 10am, and the service writer said i must have lost a wheel weight[banghead]told him about saturday and he said i must have hit a pothole right after i left the dealer, and lost a weight again[boxing]BS i told him i'd be there wed, and they could road test it before he diagnosed it this time[:D]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
No vibrations or noises even after autocrossing twice. Everything is in great shape. I hope they figure out your problem.

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hmmm. Could be a lot of things. Stay on them! They are obligated to help!

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT
Silver / Graphite
Premium and Aero Packages

1 - 5 of 5 Posts