Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys the dealer just called to explain my vibration at highway speeds---I apparently have 2 bent wheels(right side)[hammer] My service person says that this is a somewhat common problem on the g's especially if you hit a pothole[banghead]. He did say that if i tell my ins company, that they will pay for it minus my deductible. Anybody have any experience dealing with this, or know of a place to get them straightened?[dunno]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Damn, that sucks man. Sounds like it will cost you an arm and a leg.

So did you go through some pretty men potholes or what?

'03 AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver | Willow Leather | Sport | Premium | Aerokit w/Spoiler | Nav

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey bro, I have two rims with tires for the G35 Sedan, with like 5k miles, if your interested let me know.Not chrome.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 1KNTANE

Hey bro, I have two rims with tires for the G35 Sedan, with like 5k miles, if your interested let me know.Not chrome.

2003.5 G35 Sedan 6MT, Ivory Pearl w/Black and Aerodynamics Body Kit with Spoiler.19" Bling Blings.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
are they the five spoke sport wheels? I may be interested.....but the dealer said i should be able to do a comp claim on my insurance, and get the replacement cost minus deductible(500) the wheels are 680 each, so....900 towards aftermarket wheels, and sell my 2 good ones on ebay..not sure what i'll do yet[:D]

CMEGOBYU
03.5 G35s Pearl,Sprt,Aero

1 - 4 of 4 Posts