Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I don't like the idea of vanity plates, and I'll tell you why. If I ever happen to cut someone off, or other unfriendly move I might make on occasion, I don't want something on my car that is easy to remember, for when they see my car again in a parking lot and decide to key me.

·
Registered
328 Posts
if you do something to someone that they still want to key your car 2 1/2weeks later after another 100people have cut them off and pissed them off, then just stop doing whatever your doing...IMO of course ;)

'03 G35 Coupe | Black on Black | Premium | 20% tint | Clear Corners http://www.cardomain.com/id/dabomb3

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
by the look of that fire hydrant im assuming your not from nyc .. what part of ny are you from?

AIM: Jo3yf
'03.5 5AT Sedan | Brilliant Silver/Graphite | Premium | Winter | Heated Seats/mirrors
350z Intake Tube | Stillen CAB | Clear Corners | Drilled Pedals | Crazy Audio Setup | Stillen Cat Back
View my car at http://www.cardomain.com/id/joebizz. UPDATED!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
EHHH i dunno about that...I like my plates 'SKYLNE'. I know I've only seen like 2 other G's in the Cleveland area so if I cut someone off, either way I'm thinking I'm gonna get noticed...Vanity plate or not. The car itself comes with looks and noticeability. Vanity plates come down to just a matter of preference...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live about 30 miles north of New York City (the burbs). I'm not really worried about other people and to tell you the truth I drive a clunker around when it comes to going to local mall's and stuff. I trust no one. Most people have no regard. I have alot of friends who lease cars and they don't care how there cleaned or where they park them.

P.S. Notice the laser diffusers mounted in the front. Still waiting to test them out.

Jellybird

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Agree about removing the front plate -- although when I went to take mine off, I was thoroughly disappointed since the dealer drilled holes in my bumper to install the plate holder. [:(]

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Registered
3,937 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
Oh, I'm sure they'll charge me. If I had the forsight to ask them to do it before the deal, I'm sure they would have done it, but seeing as I've had my car for over a year now, I doubt they'd be too eager to give me more freebies. Of course, If I'm spending a lot of dough on something else with them, that would be another story.

In any case, won't the area where the holes are plugged up still show? I have a hard time believing it can be as smooth and pristine looking without a new coat of paint over the whole bumber.

<font size="1">2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance</font id="size1">

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Hot Foot

To late for you, however, this is what I installed on my "G"
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
That's awsome. Wish my dealer put that on instead... [:(]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts