Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i finally got my V1 today..its small!..i thought it would ahve been biger so i was very surprised by the size(i loved it at first sight). When i drove around with it, it was detecting everything!!...supermarket doors and stuff that i couldn't even see..there was an intersection where i was making a left turn and it detected 9 things on that intersection! I have to try it on the highway/freeway and see if this thing actually works and will it help me because from what it lookis like, it won't help in the streets!

2003.5 6MT Sedan

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Yeah I never pull mine out on the streets unless it is late night and I want to get home fast. Otherwise I only use mine stirctly for highway purposes only...

'03 AT Sedan | Twilight Blue | Willow Leather | Premium

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by hyeteck

Chaz, by using it on the highway have you been very successful?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Yes hye I have been VERY successful on the highway. Actually I just got my ass saved this past weekend when I was coming back from Dallas and doing 90 like usual. V1 started going off and slowed down and up over the hill BAM cop on in the grass median gunning people. I was like WHEW saved again!!!

'03 AT Sedan | Twilight Blue | Willow Leather | Premium

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The thing is that I live in Los Angeles and when i travel its not major long highways but like freeways that are usually packed. Every now and then its open but there aren't cops that just beam people much cuz there is still a lot of traffic. There aren't areas where cops can sit and just use their radar to check people. I've had it for 2 days now and haven't been able to detect anything yet but a little radar on top of a light post that checked the speeds of people passing down the street. I picked it up a block away on X band. Byt the way...what strength do you leave your radar on to?...the little knob behind the volume knob..what do you leave that to?

2003.5 6MT Sedan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.