Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys think waiting a few more months would come with a reward of a cheaper USED coupe? I've waited for 5 months now and I think I can wait a few more if I could save some bucks with a used coupe. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
If you really don't mind not having any kind of color or option choice, then go for it. You're probably only going to find a few here and there, or maybe some dealer demos. I'd be willing to bet that most are going to still have high prices since these cars still need to be ordered.

2003 G35 Coupe | 6-speed | Diamond Graphite/Graphite | Sirius

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VQ

If you really don't mind not having any kind of color or option choice, then go for it. You're probably only going to find a few here and there, or maybe some dealer demos. I'd be willing to bet that most are going to still have high prices since these cars still need to be ordered.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Agreed...goodluck on getting one used with what you want. Like taking a shot in the dark...

'03 AT Sedan | Twilight Blue | Willow Leather | Premium

·
Premium Member
5,441 Posts
I think there are very few people selling their Gs... and those who are typically are moving or can't afford the payments from what I've seen. In any case, like Chaz said, it's a shot in the dark. Look long enough and you'll probably find one, but it may not be in the color you want or have the options you want, but at least you'll be able to pay below MSRP. Just depends on what your priorities are.

Good Luck!

2003 G35C | 5AT | DG + Willow Leather | Nav | Premium | Performance

·
Registered
230 Posts
Unless there is a significant price difference - I'd recommend you wait. Although you most likely will get a high quality used car from a dealer and it should have relatively low milage (based on how long the car's been out), to save anything less than 3500-4000 is not worth it. Keep two things in mind -

1. You might be buying someone else's problem - a risk of buying any used car, but not worth the risk if the discount is not significant. And I know it'll still be under warrantee, but who want to have to keep going back to the dealer.

2. You resale on the used car will have an extra model year of depreciation and 2nd owner sales usually go for less than original owner.

Just my $.02 - take it for what its worth.

Jarrett
Dessert Platinum
Fully Loaded Automatic

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.