Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
When you upload the pic, there should be a button that says attach pic, and it will put a [SIG][SIG] in the sig box, it will work then.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I really like the new layout!! It looks great.

One question, how do I get a sig pic to work? I uploaded a pic, but I cannot use IMG tags?
After you upload a sig pic from the sit edit page, click "Insert Signature Image" button and it'll add the following code:

{sigpic}{/sigpic}

But it will use [ and ] instead of { and }

·
Administrator
105,691 Posts
could you change it so when you go to post a response and someone posts in the mean time, it lets you know?? so you dont get post-blocked??

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
could you change it so when you go to post a response and someone posts in the mean time, it lets you know?? so you dont get post-blocked??
I have no idea what your talking about.

·
Administrator
105,691 Posts
I have no idea what your talking about.
lol - like, saying you are responding to a post and you are typing away your reply....but in the meantime someone posts before you....so when you hit reply, it doesnt post your reply but gives a warning saying someone has posted already, do you want to continue with yours? its kinda of hard to explain....im stealing the idea from socalg35. i thought it was kind of cool.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I thought that was annoying.

Its like if you read a post at 3:50pm, and you start typing a reply at 3:52 and finish typing at 3:53, but someone has already posted a reply at 3:52 that you didn't get to read yet. It asks if you want to continue.

·
Registered
944 Posts
After all the upgrading I can't believe nobody's fixed the typo on the front page of "Car's for sale." That extra apostrophe has been there since I first signed up...

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Hmmm...haven't been able to upload any pictures to the gallery nor on any posts.
On posts, my attachment manager says I'm using 'x' amount of storage. then when I upload the image that's below the 97.7kb, it says I'm over my quota. Bar color 'red'.
So I removed a lot of stored attachments, still says I'm over my allowed quota, which is now a lower number allowed. Bar still 'red'.
Now I removed all attachments stored, :sad: 0 stored, try to up load an image only 80kb, says I'm over my quota and won't up load. Bar is 'green'.
Can't even upload pictures from an URL address.
Wow...what's going on. :confused:
What did you guys do to my upload privileges since the upgrade?
Now I can't upload anything and have now trashed all my attatchments in all my previous posts.
Nice...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
lol - like, saying you are responding to a post and you are typing away your reply....but in the meantime someone posts before you....so when you hit reply, it doesnt post your reply but gives a warning saying someone has posted already, do you want to continue with yours? its kinda of hard to explain....im stealing the idea from socalg35. i thought it was kind of cool.
I have no idea why you would want that. There are often many replies to the same post or thread, not all of them contain the same idea. So, I would always want to continue posting anyway?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hmmm...haven't been able to upload any pictures to the gallery nor on any posts.
On posts, my attachment manager says I'm using 'x' amount of storage. then when I upload the image that's below the 97.7kb, it says I'm over my quota. Bar color 'red'.
So I removed a lot of stored attachments, still says I'm over my allowed quota, which is now a lower number allowed. Bar still 'red'.
Now I removed all attachments stored, :sad: 0 stored, try to up load an image only 80kb, says I'm over my quota and won't up load. Bar is 'green'.
Now I can't upload anything and have now trashed all my attatchments in all my previous posts.
The gallery is totally different quota wise then the forum. So, if you cant upload to EITHER, I would think its a problem with your computer.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Uh oh. Cards vs. Raiders this week, and I got my money on the Cards! :)
Sucka!

Oh, a "mark all threads as read" button would be nice. And what's up with the smilies?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Well, all I know is I can upload images from my computer to the other fourms I belong to and upload to my photobucket with no problems.

When I try here in the gallery, it says upload sucessful, but shows 0 images in my personal gallery.

When I try in the attatchment manager here, like said before now 0 in storage, upload 80kb picture, manager says I'm something like 50kb over my allowed.
It is 6mt's attatchment manager telling me this.

So, I conclude that it's not a problem with my computer on this end, but something with my account/membership/access privileges by your server.

I was online just before the upgrade and when I was finished and clicked to go somewhere else, got the switching servers...check back in 30 min thing. Checked back, got online again then same notice happened again in the middle of doing something here. Any possible relevance to that?

This was never like this untill the upgrade.
The gallery is totally different quota wise then the forum. So, if you cant upload to EITHER, I would think its a problem with your computer.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts