Infiniti G35 G37 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I agree. He landed in the perfect situation. Now, if only the line could open up some holes for Edge. -- BTW, I'm not a cards fan but I would like to see them win since they've never really done good.
No Card's fan either (well except Fitz, Johnson and Rackers since they're on my fantasy team...

ekool said:
Cowboys fan here! :)
You were seeming cool till you said that. :p Raiders baby!

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Thank You!

This is a premium site upgrade, which will increase membership and education to the members.

Thank you for all the hard work

Regards,
Hot Foot

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I wasn't referring to pixels, I was referring to number of characters allowed.
Sorry for that confusion.
Right now you guys only allow 100 characters long on sigs.
Hope you guys will consider up to 300.
Thanks.
BTW...cool feature on the multi quotes on/off button. Nice touch. :cool:
I haven't messed with sigs yet... but I think 300 pixels is too high. I'm thinking 200 tall by 400 wide?
Very nice, good work and appreciate the time and effort to all this upgrading.

Like the 'online' indication, missed that...Oh!! post count is back too.
Like the multi quote feature, though haven't tried yet.
Any increase in our Sig limit? Or still at 100. Driver allows 300, that would be nice here.
Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I wasn't referring to pixels, I was referring to number of characters allowed.
Sorry for that confusion.
Right now you guys only allow 100 characters long on sigs.
Hope you guys will consider up to 300.
Thanks.
BTW...cool feature on the multi quotes on/off button. Nice touch. :cool:
Ahh yes, I will get that taken care of and probably reduce the size of sig text to be a bit smaller tho, so the real estate used is the same. Seems like a good comprimise?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Okay, Here's what we've done. You can have up to 300 characters of text in your sig, up to 5 lines. In addition, you can now UPLOAD a sig image. You cant host a sig image offsite, so you need to upload the image here in your Signature CP and it has to be 500 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall OR SMALLER and 30kilobytes or less.

This should open up the site to some creativity, but keep the size in check.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I like all the upgrades, including being able to upload pics in the gallery and we each have 25 mb. I like the compromise on sigs, but I just don't want them to be out of control on driver, that stuff takes away from the forum. Good job ekool, you seem to be a great admin!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I like all the upgrades, including being able to upload pics in the gallery and we each have 25 mb. I like the compromise on sigs, but I just don't want them to be out of control on driver, that stuff takes away from the forum. Good job ekool, you seem to be a great admin!
I dont like out of control sigs either... huge pictures really detract from the site. But, 500x150 is a good size and should keep everything flowing smoothly. I think it should really be an improvement.

Thanks for the compliments, we are striving to make this place better!

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
great job on the Forum!!!! looks very nice!!! keep it up.

way.... way faster now. But I have to go find a picture for my SIG now :)

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
by switching them on... you can quote multiple people in your responce. just turn it on and then hit the quote button.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts